BJP in Karnataka is being consistent in bringing upon the frail points of Congress. Recently, BJP brought a “charge sheet” against the ruling government in Karnataka. They have listed, three booklets claiming that Congress in Karnataka failed miserably in law and order, agriculture. The ruling party in Karnataka also ignored Bangalore development.
The main charges talk about the three-fold increase in crime rate in Karnataka. Obscenity on Dalits, children, and women is another chief issue.
While addressing Karanataka audience, Shri Amit Shah talked about the killing of Hindutva activists and rise on farmers’ suicides in previous three years. Also, they see, drug mafia ruling the roosts in Bengaluru. Poor infrastructure manifests the poor governance led by Congress in that area.
Union Minister for Law and Information and Technology (Ravi Shankar Prasad) mentioned that Karnataka government lack in every type of security for public and does not have anything real to show to the public while asking for votes.
He said, “ Let me tell Siddaramaiah that you have not even four-five outstanding areas of achievements which you can convey (to the public)… you go everywhere (portraying) a negative BJP and negative Yeddyurappa.”
The Union Minister also highlighted that Congress was losing its base across India due to ‘misgovernance.’ “The record of the Congress is that it could not win a single seat in Tripura or a single seat in Nagaland a traditional pro-Congress bastion for the last 70 years. Congress could not perform in Nagaland and Meghalaya. Nagaland has 88 percent Christian population.”
Recently, BJP President Amit Shah Addressed OBC Convention in Kaginele (Karnataka). Some of the highlights of Amit Shah speech are below:
- Under the surveillance of PM Modi, Bharatiya Janata Party is taking necessary measures for all the divisions of society. The immense support from Karnataka public ensures that BJP will be the next ruling government of Karnataka state.
- Karnataka voters can see that, on one side, there is BJP government with a motto of “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vishwas”, while on the other hand, there is Congress with a motto like, “Divide and Rule”.
- Siddaramaiah calls himself as an “Ahinda” minister, but he only favors some minorities.
- Siddaramaiah government manifests vote bank and appeasement politics and nothing more.
- Just because of Congress, the bill favoring constitutional recognition for the backward class commission is still not passed. Congress is responsible for this delay.
- BJP has a clear vision of supporting OBC community and fighting for their rights.
- Modi government is dedicated to providing support for the welfare of backward class. Mudra Bank Yojna, Saubhagya Yojna, Ujjawala Yojna, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and many other such schemes have been made keeping in mind the welfare of poor and OBC community.
- Under Modi government’s “Ayushman Bharat” scheme, BJP government will take of health expenses for up to Rs. 5 lakh. This will benefit 10 crore families and 50 crore people in the country.
- After independence, for the first time, farmers will get 1.5 times support price of the total cost price of the yield.
- Karnataka farmers are living under miserable conditions. In previous 4 years, more than 3500 farmers have committed suicide but CM Siddaramaiah takes no important steps towards it.
- Build Yeddyurappa government in the state of Karnataka and we will take strong measures to protect farmers from any kind of suicidal situations.
- During the rule of UPA government in the center, Karnataka received mere Rs. 88,583 crore in the central grant for 13th finance commission. While in 14th finance commission, Modi government managed to arrange for Rs. 2,19,506 crore for the state of Karnataka.
Whole closing his speech, Shah clarified that Modi government initiated more than 112 poor-welfare schemes, but Siddaramaiah government becomes a roadblock in their execution. He urged the public to form BJP government in complete majority under the leadership of Shri Yeddyurappa.