Latest and Trending News | Headlines & live UpdatesLatest and Trending News | Headlines & live Updates
  • National
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Gallery
    • Video Gallery
    • Cartoon Gallery
    • Photo Gallery
  • Forum
  • Write For Us
  • PODCAST
Follow Us on Twitter
Tweets by @india_aware
Facebook Twitter Instagram
  • About Us
  • Contact
Facebook Twitter Instagram
Latest and Trending News | Headlines & live Updates Latest and Trending News | Headlines & live Updates
  • National
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Gallery
    • Video Gallery
    • Cartoon Gallery
    • Photo Gallery
  • Forum
  • Write For Us
  • PODCAST
Latest and Trending News | Headlines & live UpdatesLatest and Trending News | Headlines & live Updates
Home»Latest»Islamist group decapitate 30 people en masse in Democratic Republic of Congo
Latest

Islamist group decapitate 30 people en masse in Democratic Republic of Congo

Our CorrespondentBy Our CorrespondentNovember 18, 20201 Comment3 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
Share
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

Islamist terrorism is fast spreading like an uncontrolled disease. Recently, BBC had made a documentary based on the research done on Islamic schools that sexually abuses minor children and treats them inhumanly keeping them in chains. Today, another such horrific news has shook the world with its violence by executing more than 50 innocent people en masse in Democratic Republic of Congo. The incident has sent shock waves all over the world. Several people were dead in the eastern region by the massacre.

“Twenty-nine bodies were found in the Virunga Park after being executed en masse”, said Jean-Bosco Sebishimbo, Interior Minister of North Kivu province

He said that that during an armed attack that took place in Kokola village on Tuesday, around six civilians were killed. The number was confirmed by the United Nations’ Stabilisation Mission in the Democratic Republic of Congo (MONUSCO), however, the local sources spoke of seven casualties.

The officials have held the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF), which is a Ugandan Islamic rebel group that originated in 1990s, as responsible for the killings. “The first indications about the perpetrators of these vile acts point towards ADF fighters, who are very active in the area”, said Sebishimbo. The ADF did not take responsibility for the attacks. “The horror of this macabre new discovery cannot leave anyone indifferent”, said Marc Chataigner, the European Union’s to the DRC.

According to Kivu Security Tracker, both the attacks took place in North Kevu’s Beni territory where 811 civilians have been killed so far since October 31, 2019. On the same date, DR Congo’s army had launched a large operation against the ADF leaders and their bases in the jungle around Beni. Subsequently, the militia reportedly intensified a campaign of massacres in rural areas in order to discourage civilians from collaborating with the military.

Around 21 people were reported to have been killed by the ADF in October last month in the north-east region of the DRC. The group first attacked a rival group of the Congolese militia before killing civilians in the village of Lisasa.

Earlier this month, terrorists affiliated to the ISIS had burnt down houses and fired shots at innocent people in Nanjaba village. Several women were abducted, two people were beheaded by the terrorists. In a separate incident, more than 50 people were decapitated by another group of terrorists in the Muatide village.

In a press conference held after the incident a police official said that eyewitnesses had testified that the terrorists had abducted several villagers, including women and children, to a football filed and used it as an execution ground to behead the victims.

behead DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO ISIS ISLAMIST GROUP
Share. Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
Our Correspondent

Related Posts

PM Modi inaugurated projects worth 13,000 crores in Bihar

August 22, 2025

Japan has ambitious target of investing $68 billion in India

August 22, 2025

Baloch activist writes letter to US President to reconsider Pakistan relations

August 11, 2025

US investor Jim Rogers criticises Trump’s tariff decision on India

August 11, 2025
View 1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. https://glassiindia.wordpress.com/ on August 27, 2025 10:23 am

    Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you happen to be
    a great author.I will make certain to bokmark your blog
    and will eventually come back at some point.
    I want tto encourage you to definitely continue your great job,have a nice morning! https://glassiindia.wordpress.com/

    Reply

Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Follow Us on Twitter
Tweets by @india_aware
Latest Posts

Impact of US tariff hike on Indian industries

August 22, 2025

PM Modi inaugurated projects worth 13,000 crores in Bihar

August 22, 2025

Japan has ambitious target of investing $68 billion in India

August 22, 2025
Advertisement

India today is a dynamic and fast growing nation. For millennia, it has been the land that has nourished both mind and body. Its philosophy that stems from a prehistoric oral tradition has carried on through the ages, influencing and creating leaders that have changed the course of the world.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Recent Post

Impact of US tariff hike on Indian industries

August 22, 2025

PM Modi inaugurated projects worth 13,000 crores in Bihar

August 22, 2025

Japan has ambitious target of investing $68 billion in India

August 22, 2025
Twitter Timeline
Tweets by @india_aware
© 2018 India-Aware.com - Maintained and developed by India-Aware Team..
  • About Us
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.