Latest and Trending News | Headlines & live UpdatesLatest and Trending News | Headlines & live Updates
  • National
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Gallery
    • Video Gallery
    • Cartoon Gallery
    • Photo Gallery
  • Forum
  • Write For Us
  • PODCAST
Follow Us on Twitter
Tweets by @india_aware
Facebook Twitter Instagram
  • About Us
  • Contact
Facebook Twitter Instagram
Latest and Trending News | Headlines & live Updates Latest and Trending News | Headlines & live Updates
  • National
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Gallery
    • Video Gallery
    • Cartoon Gallery
    • Photo Gallery
  • Forum
  • Write For Us
  • PODCAST
Latest and Trending News | Headlines & live UpdatesLatest and Trending News | Headlines & live Updates
Home»World»Homeschooling is a nightmare: James Corden
World

Homeschooling is a nightmare: James Corden

Our CorrespondentBy Our CorrespondentApril 1, 20201 Comment2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
Share
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

The Late Late Show host – who has son Max, nine, and daughters Carey, five, and Charlotte, two, with wife Julia – admitted having to teach his own kids during the coronavirus pandemic has given him even more ‘respect for teachers’. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, he said: ‘The homeschooling thing is a nightmare. My respect for teachers is through the roof. ‘I mean, look, it’s here now. Honestly, I know nothing in [this textbook]. I know nothing.’? Meanwhile, the 41-year-old star has also been working on making his late night talk show work from home, as he’s had the likes of Billie Eilish, John Legend, BTS and more taking part Monday’s (30.03.20) special episode. James built a set from his own garage, and even turned to his wife for some help. He added: ‘The hardest thing is really putting it all together in isolation. ‘Building a set in my garage and we just have three locked-off cameras, so I’m just there on my own. My wife is going to do my makeup, so God help me.’ James had to get creative after CBS confirmed plans for his show to ditch its live audience earlier this month to ensure ‘the health and safety’ of both viewers and the crew. In a recent statement, the network said: ‘Out of an abundance of caution, The Late Late Show with James Corden and The Talk will forego their live studio audiences beginning Monday, March 16. ‘At this time, no disruptions to the on-air schedules are expected. We will continue to monitor the situation, as the health and safety of our audience and production staffs is our top priority.’ The team later decided to suspended filming for the foreseeable future. MORE: CORONAVIRUS

Coronavirus James Corden Late Late Show
Share. Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
Our Correspondent

Related Posts

India’s statement on tariff dispute- ‘Protecting national interests is our priority’

August 7, 2025

India-US historic NISAR mission launched successfully

August 2, 2025

Trump upset with India-Russia relations, imposes 25% import duty

July 31, 2025

US Vice President arrived in New Delhi, visited Akshardham Temple

April 21, 2025
View 1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Alaine206 on July 16, 2025 2:14 am

    Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.

    Reply

Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Follow Us on Twitter
Tweets by @india_aware
Latest Posts

Impact of US tariff hike on Indian industries

August 22, 2025

PM Modi inaugurated projects worth 13,000 crores in Bihar

August 22, 2025

Japan has ambitious target of investing $68 billion in India

August 22, 2025
Advertisement

India today is a dynamic and fast growing nation. For millennia, it has been the land that has nourished both mind and body. Its philosophy that stems from a prehistoric oral tradition has carried on through the ages, influencing and creating leaders that have changed the course of the world.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Recent Post

Impact of US tariff hike on Indian industries

August 22, 2025

PM Modi inaugurated projects worth 13,000 crores in Bihar

August 22, 2025

Japan has ambitious target of investing $68 billion in India

August 22, 2025
Twitter Timeline
Tweets by @india_aware
© 2018 India-Aware.com - Maintained and developed by India-Aware Team..
  • About Us
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.